If you have a Glass pool fence on the Gold Coast, you are going to need to know about Pool Fence Cleaning. Absolut Custom Glass Systems uses toughened glass for each of the glass pool fences we install. There certainly are many methods used for cleaning glass, if you have one that works we advise that you use it. If you are unsure or would like to try something extra, then feel free to follow the information listed here.
The components you will need for Pool Fence Cleaning are:
- A soft inside broom that will not scratch the glass
- plastic container (preferably square or rectangle-shaped so a broom can fit in it).
- Hot water.
- Rinse Aid or another glass finishing item that is used in dishwashers. There lots of brands on the market and little difference in what they do.
- Cold running water (like a hose).
Pool Fence Cleaning Guide:
- Half fill a bucket with hot water.
- Place 4 or 5 tbsps of the Rinse Aid in the bucket with the water.
- Use a broom, and dip it in the bucket making sure it is all wet.
- Rub the glass panel down with the broom.
- Rinse with cold water.
- That’s it.
We have been using this procedure for several years on our personal glass pool fences and often recommend this to our clients that ask us the best ways to keep it clean. Glass panels that are near to the edge of the pool do often tend to get more water splashed on them so they may need to be cleaned more frequently then the others. We also tend to do this with our external windows too, it works well.
This is the speediest way we discovered to get great results while saving a little bit of time. If you have a 15-metre fence around your pool, that could correspond to over 36 square metres of glass fence to be cleaned up!
This method is always good to save a little time, which gives you more time for enjoying your pool!
If you would like to find out more about Pool Fence Cleaning and these nifty tricks and how to maintain your pool, discover more at some of our partner sites for Glass Pool Fences or learn more skills at our DIY Pool Fence Website or call us on 1300 937 902.