Frameless glass pool fencing has many benefits when compared to other types of pool fencing.
Below we list 10 benefits of frameless glass pool fencing and why you should consider this type of fencing for your pools enclosure.
- Enhanced aesthetics: Frameless glass pool fences have a sleek and modern look that can add to the overall design of the pool area.
- Safety: Frameless glass pool fences provide a clear view of the pool area, which can help prevent accidents by allowing for better visibility of the pool.
- Durability: Frameless glass pool fences are made of tempered glass, which is strong and resistant to damage.
- Low maintenance: Frameless glass pool fences require little to no maintenance, as they do not need to be painted or treated like other types of fencing.
- Weather resistant: Frameless glass pool fences can withstand different types of weather, including heavy rain and high winds.
- Versatility: Frameless glass pool fences can be customized to fit any size or shape of pool.
- Increased property value: Frameless glass pool fences can increase the value of a property by improving the overall appearance of the pool area.
- UV protection: Frameless glass pool fences can provide UV protection for those who are swimming or lounging around the pool.
- Easy to clean: Frameless glass pool fences are easy to clean and maintain, they can be cleaned with just a cloth and cleaning solution.
- Cost-effective: Frameless glass pool fences are a cost-effective option compared to other types of pool fencing, such as wooden or metal fences.
Frameless glass pool fencing does not use posts or other frames to hold the glass panels in place. Instead, the glass panels are held in place by metal spigots, standoffs or a channel fix system.
These spigots and channel are then anchored to the ground or deck to create a stable and secure barrier. Standoffs are small anchors that are mounted to the face of a deck or concrete slap which allow the glass panels to extend over the face of the deck or slab. Also referred to as “face mount”. The face mounted frameless glass pool fencing option provides the illusion of the glass panels floating as all fixtures are hidden. This is also the case when a channel system is used and the channel is recessed into the deck or slab or mounted to the face of the deck or concrete slab.
For more information on the different styles of frameless glass pool fencing, please visit our glass fencing styles page.
If you would like a free quote on a frameless glass pool fence for your property, please contact us.